Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Eggs and 7 Songs

I was just curious to see what other people do with the easter eggs that they colored. SO, what do you do with your eggs when the easter holiday has past? Today I made deviled eggs and egg salad. I guess I could have made potato salad and used the eggs for that too. Is there anything else you could use your eggs for???

Also, Galoot tagged me for seven songs. I hope these do not have to be new songs and I am almost embarrassed to even post what I have been listening too. However, since I was tagged I will do it.....................................................NO LAUGHING AT MY PATHETIC LIST.

1) Lips of an Angel by Hinder: heard this on my way to work Monday evening. Yes, I still listen to Q102 most of the time. Galoot, Hot Hubby and Mick are probably very familier with this radio station considering you usually out grow it by the time you are 15. Sadly I have not. I don't like change.

2) Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake/Timberland: heard this one to on the way to work on Monday. I like Justin Timberlakes songs, don't really care for him that much. Not that I know him just what you hear about him.

3) ABC's on the Toddler Twosome CD: this is a CD we keep in the van and play sometimes when we take the boys somewhere. It's nice because the boys will sing to it. I love to hear them sing :)

4) Mozart Requiem CD: I play this when the boys are drawing or finger painting. They like it and so do I.

That's about all I can think of except for songs from different movies the boys watch.........Just remember, I don't get out much and don't get to listen to much either :). Maybe next time someone tags me I will have a better list.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Dont worry Krissy listens to Q102 also.

Kentucky Colonel said...

How about earings?