Friday, April 27, 2007

About Cooking Questionaire -- Stole from Mick :)

1- Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
Yes, I hate the clean up though
2 - When does your whole family come together to eat?
Hubby and Boys everyday we have dinner together, Sister/nephew a couple times a week
3 - What do you have for breakfast?
Cereal, when I get a chance to eat it.
4 - How often do you eat out?
At least 3 times a week
5 - How often do you order-in or take-away?
1 pizza, boys favorite.
6 - If money was no question, would you like to do it more often?
Yes, I love eating out.
7- Are there any quarrels because of food?
No not really, just trying to figure out where to eat
8 - Are you vegetarian or can you imagine living vegetarian?
No, I am not a vegetarian. I probably could be. I'm not real big on meat, it grosses me out a lot of the time. No, I couldn't imagine it because there is no way my hubby would ever be a vegetarian.
9 - What would you like to try out that you haven't dared yet?
Don't know, I'm a pretty "safe" eater. There isn't a whole lot that I would want to try. Guess I'm a little picky.
10 - Would you rather cook or bake?
Bake, hands down. Someday, I would like to open up my own dessert/baked goods place. However, this will probably never happen.
11 - What do your kids like to eat best? What would your kids never eat?
French Fries, Pizza, Hot Dogs and Spaghetti are the favorites. Right now they are picky and won't eat a lot of stuff
12 - What do you dislike most?
tuna helper!!!!!
13-what are you hungry for right now?
Cheesecake, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 comments:

monkeybrigade said...

You haven't lived until you've had food that's "disgusting" to us 'mericans. Start out safe with some sushi or thai noodles, then work your way up. Soon you'll be having birds' nest soup with the rest of us.

Tim said...

I have the perfect place for you and hot to try. We should plan a night and go to Andys. You guy will like their chicken(no bones) and rice dish. We'll order something crazy and we can all share.

Tuna Helper is the Devil's Food

Momma Hen said...

monkey -- I'm hopeless, can't stand fish, but the noodles I would be willing to try.

mick -- let me know when you all want to go and I will try to get a sitter, I like how you added chicken with NO bones :) Bones are gross. You would think as picky as I am I would be skinny -- hmmmmm. Must be all the yummy junk food.

princess slea said...

i'm with you ~ eating chicken off the bone is so disgusting. if you really look at it while you're eating ~ gag, like cavemen.
i'm not too adventurous of an eater either. monkey will ask what he should make for a family function and i'll say "something normal, remember this is MY family."